Saturday, April 16, 2011

Universal Love

This morning I drove to the supermarket to get some food and do some errands with my daughter. As I parked the car and got out, a man approached me. It was the same man that I gave a ride in the past (see the post about the hitchhiker). He was an older man. Everywhere I see him he is wearing the same clothes and walking everywhere between towns. He obviously has some tough times.

So he approached me, I don't think he recognized who I was. I gave him a ride while my car was in the shop and I had a loaner car at the time when I last gave him a ride. He asked if I had 2 euros so he could buy something at the supermarket. When someone asks me I help as much as I can because I know it is a part of a Divine Plan. I opened my wallet and only had one euro. He was a bit sad and was ready to walk away when I said...wait here. So I went to the ATM and thought about the 2 euro. The machine only withdrew in multiples of 5 euros or higher. I needed to pick up some medicine for my daughter in the pharmacy anyway and needed to go to the ATM. So I withdrew 5 euros for him because I know generosity is always rewarded.

I went back to where he was waiting sitting patiently on the curb. There were cars everywhere and families all running around crazy in their own lives. And he was there needing help. No one seemed to notice him. So I went to him and gave him 5 euros so he could buy food. He had a surprised look on his face and said very politely....so much? It was not much for me because I knew the money would return and I was supporting the universe with this action. I said, in German, I remember you, I picked you up before, you walk much, this is the least that I can do for you. He didn't want to accept it at first but then very politely said Danke Schon (thank you very much). I said have a great weekend in German. He said thank you and have a nice day. I said thank you, you also and I continued doing errands with my daughter. I taught her that no matter who it is, if someone needs help you help them because when you are nice to others niceness always returns to you.

Seeing this man again confirmed that life is about connections and themes. He was a connection to express a theme with me. My theme may have been generosity and acceptance and his maybe an answer to his prayers and acceptance.

I enjoy being Universal Love. I do not care who it is that needs help, I help them. I see God in others and these acts bring God one step closer to each of us. Only our beliefs, judgments and fears separate ourselves from the Divine. I am still in the learning process and feel my Divine expression still needs more practice in the physical world. But each step of the way gets us closer. The hardest part, as with my previous lessons about faith was being Universal Love while the entire world around me revolved around separation. The other people in the busy parking lot seemed only caring about themselves and did not help the man in need. My mind said "what are you doing? Be like the other people. Stay away from this guy." which I rejected entirely and stepped into my heart space. But to be strong and help him regardless of his appearance while others were nicely dressed and clean took much effort to exist only from the heart and not the mind. More practice will be needed, but I believe I did a great act today. A Universal Act of Love and one that was deeply remembered in the Heart of God. I felt I was existing in a different density than the surroundings in this process and it was difficult to hold that higher vibration in this physical density. But it was wonderful to be able to do it.

I AM Acceptance, I AM Faithful, I AM Universal Love


Copyright © Chris Comish. http://www.cityofshamballa.net/
This may be shared freely, as long as this text remains intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archangel Michael Protection Prayer

Lord Michael before! Lord Michael behind! Lord Michael to the right! Lord Michael to the left! Lord Michael above! Lord Michael below! Lord ...