Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Movie Ghost and After-Life Contact

Last night I watched the movie Ghost again. Here is my favorite clip from the movie.



Patrick Swayze just contacted me from the after-life (he died in 2009). He is doing well. What he said in the movie in this scene is very accurate he says. Just be love in life and the love you have inside you take with you. Bless you all everyone.

Here is a copy of the dialogue:

Patrick arrives in his favorite leather jacket while I am watching this scene. See the image below for what he looked like to me:


Patrick: There are some inaccuracies in the film, but it is mostly accurate. In all it is a good movie, I enjoyed making it.

Chris: Since you are on the other side, can you tell me about my wife and Elena?

Patrick: They will go to heaven, they have good hearts. That's what really matters.

Chris: And myself?

Patrick: You have a place prepared for you, of course you've known that since 2009. Is there anything else you want to ask me since my time is limited?

Chris: Are you in Shamballa?

Patrick: Yes, Shamballa is one of the many places here. You could say that.

Chris: And the Masters? Are they with you?

Patrick: Yes, many, many are here. We are waiting for your return. Thank you for all you did to help me and my family while I was on Earth.

Chris: You are welcome. Is there anything you need from me?

Patrick: No, just keep being as you are. You are making great strides. We are all happy for you.

Chris: Any messages I should tell the world?

Patrick: Yes. Be happy and be love, that's the key to heaven, the finer realms, whatever you wish to call it here.

Chris: Thank you Patrick for the visit.

Patrick: No thank you for watching the movie again, bringing back memories and for continuing to stay in touch. Take care brother.

Chris: Goodbye Patrick.

(Patrick goes back through a portal of Light and leaves. The contact ends)

Copyright © Chris Comish. http://www.cityofshamballa.net/
This may be shared freely, as long as this text remains intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment