Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Interview with Chris Comish (Updated)

Tell us about yourself? 
Reiki Master and Adept on the Spiritual Path of All That Is. Qan Melchizedek is my spiritual name. Qan comes from Qan Yin. Melchizedek comes from the Melchizedek order. I AM compassionate Love and Wisdom. I AM of the 2nd Monadic Ray of Love and Wisdom. Service work- Volunteer Healer at The Distant Healing Network. Founder of the City of Shamballa social network at www.cityofshamballa.net and my videos can be watched at my OnenessandLove YouTube channel. Gemini Sun. Pisces Moon. Cancer rising. I incarnated to overcome the mind of the Gemini and to enter the Heart, to activate my subconscious Pisces moon sign empathy/compassion and spiritual connections consciously, and to get out of my Cancer rising shell and share with the world while involved in group work. I am endeavoring to be love in all thoughts, feelings, and actions. Gene Keys 4, 9, 12, 16, 22, 37, 40, 43, 52, and 62. 

What brought you here? 
Since my awakening in 2006, I wish to share with the world to help it awaken. 

What can you contribute? 
Attunements, Love and Wisdom. Also willing to heal people and situations that need my help. Author of The Path of Oneness, The Earth Gate, and multiple energy attunements books. 

Who are your Teachers? 
Lord Melchizedek, Cosmic Council of Twelve, Saint Germain. Archangel Metatron, Enoch, Sanat Kumara, Logos of Sirius, Logos of Arcturus, Jesus Christ, Mother Teresa, Saint Francis of Assisi and many many more. 

What are your Favorite Books? 
The Complete Ascension Manual by Dr. Joshua David Stone; 
Beyond Ascension by Dr. Joshua David Stone; 
The Law of One 101- The Choice by Carla Ruckert; 
Book of Knowledge: Keys of Enoch by Dr. JJ Hurtak; 
Bhagavad Gita; 
Pistis Sophia, translated by G.R.S. Mead; 
The Goal of Life, by Hiram Butler; 
The Causal Body and the Ego, by Arthur E. Powell; 
Initiation, Human and Solar, by Alice A. Bailey; 
The Masters and the Path, by C.W. Leadbeater; 
108 Lectures of Wisdom at http://www.maharishiphotos.com/lecture1.html
21 Essential Lessons (Vol. 1 and 2) by AMTF; 
Gene Keys: Unlocking The Higher Purpose, by Richard Rudd; 
The Voice of the Silence, by Helena Blavatsky; 
The Corpus Christi - Science of the Rainbow Body, by Richard Rudd 

What are your Favorite Movies? 
Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ, Little Buddha, Ghost, The Sixth Sense, Hereafter, The Lovely Bones, What Dreams May Come, Apocalypto, and Jacob's Ladder. 

What Music do you like? 
Enigma, Enya, Loreena McKennitt and much more. My music playlist bringing Love vibration into everyday life. https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqsCziap_vYXlJrJxqL4Vxzv1F5-NAWu1 

What are your Goals? 
Heal the world. Strengthen the channels to allow for more Love and Light. Lift others up. Provide compassion, empathy, and unselfishness to all. Stay balanced with the wise use of energy. The purpose of Life is to be Love and Light in Service to Others in Alignment with Free Will. "Who has ears to hear, let each hear." 

How do you give back? 
I believe in giving to charity and serving each other for the good of the whole. Currently I'm volunteering as a distant healer for the Distant Healing Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gratitude for Lessons

I'm grateful for the lessons on Earth. Many of my lessons in life were valuable because they opened me to other perspectives. In 2009 I ...