Monday, January 22, 2024

How do we speed up our Ascension?

How do we speed up our Ascension? Dedication to love and service to others brings love and light closer to you in your life.

I highly recommend asking your Higher Self for help fast tracking your progress, also God. They have infinite power to help you.

Here is an example you can pray- "My Higher Self and God, Father, of the highest love and light, I intend to be of service to others. I have made the choice and dedicate my life to love and service to others. I dedicate my life to releasing the suffering of all life on Earth. Please support me in all areas of this request and provide your guidance and resources to make it so. God's Holy will be done! And so it is!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enlightenment

Example of Kundalini and Enlightenment experience- You don’t get her to rise, you let her rise, by allowing her to express her divine love i...