Friday, April 8, 2011

Rock

As I had nothing but faith in God left, as the fears swirled around, as I received a call from the personnel office that I may be out of work on Monday, as I read the news that an agreement wasn't reached on Thursday, I turned to God, the Archangels, and the Masters in Shamballa. It was out of my hands so there was one thing left to do...pray (and send some Reiki too). I prayed to them all and asked that God perfectly resolve this situation. By the Power of God and all great beings, my faith grows stronger.....God is my Rock and I rest upon my faith in God. In deepest gratitude.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2011/0409/Federal-shutdown-averted-at-last-minute

Finally...how I feel now




Copyright © Chris Comish. http://www.cityofshamballa.net/
This may be shared freely, as long as this text remains intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enlightenment

Example of Kundalini and Enlightenment experience- You don’t get her to rise, you let her rise, by allowing her to express her divine love i...