Friday, December 22, 2023

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christ-mas and have a Happy New Year. 

Happy Holidays to all. 

This year I am grateful for all of you. You continue to uplift and inspire me.

The journey of a thousand miles begins in a single step. 

You are taking that step.

Words cannot express the love that I have for all of you.

I believe in all of you.

Thank you for all that you do, each and every day, to make the world a better place. 

Thank you for being Christ on Earth.

I appreciate all of you. 

Some Christmas Music for you:


Wishing you all a beautiful blessed new year of 2024.

May God's Grace always be upon you. 

God bless you. 

Gloria in Excelsis Deo- Glory to God in the highest.

Love and Light,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enlightenment

Example of Kundalini and Enlightenment experience- You don’t get her to rise, you let her rise, by allowing her to express her divine love i...