Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Metatron is my master guide

Did I ever tell you my 5D Master is Saint Germain (I have awareness), my 6D Master is the Lord of Sirius & Lord of Pleiadies in the University of Sirius & Pleaides(I have less awareness), my 7D Master is Lord Melchizedek (even less awareness), my 8D Master is the Cosmic Council of 12/Mahatma (only fragments of knowledge), my 9D Master is Archangel Metatron(even less fragments). The veil is keeping me mostly between 6D (Ra level) and 7D (Melchizedek level) right now. On very occasional moments do I pierce the veil higher than 7D, usually at 3D/4D initiations...

But anyway Metatron is one the paths I take toward the Creator and I am certain Enoch/Metatron are overlighting me, which would explain the mix of writing, wisdom and magic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew/Merkabah Book of Enoch, also called 3 Enoch or Sefer Hekhalot (Book of [the Heavenly] Palaces). The book describes the link between Enoch son of Jared (great grandfather of Noah) and his transformation into the angel Metatron.


Copyright © Chris Comish. http://www.cityofshamballa.net/
This may be shared freely, as long as this copyright notice and website link remain intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gratitude for Lessons

I'm grateful for the lessons on Earth. Many of my lessons in life were valuable because they opened me to other perspectives. In 2009 I ...