Tuesday, September 15, 2026

The Journey Continues


Photo © Andrew_Mayovskyy at istockphoto.com

This is a teaching on levels of consciousness. All levels exist but each person is focused on their level that is aligned with the Divine timing best for their evolutionary path. 


Soul consciousness:

“I am an individual expression of Divine Love, and I consciously practice embodying it.”

Monadic consciousness:

“Love is what I am, and my individual life is an expression within it.”


Notice the center of consciousness. Soul is still in the body, but Monad is outside of the body.


At Soul-centered consciousness:

“I am a Soul having an embodied experience.”

At increasingly Monadic consciousness:

“The embodied Soul is an expression within a consciousness larger than this body.”


The body is still here.

The Soul is still here.

The personality is still here.

But the perceived center of identity (at Monadic consciousness) is no longer confined to the embodied individual. 


Maharshi and Yogananda increasingly spoke in Monadic terms:

“There is only the Self.”

“God is the true doer.”

“The body is an instrument.”

“Consciousness is universal.”


Another Monadic expression: "The universe is looking out these eyes"

Not my eyes, "these eyes"

The identity shifts to the Monad over the form.

The form is part of the experience but no longer the center of consciousness.


At ordinary identification, attention tends to run upward from the bottom:

“I am this body experiencing the universe.”

With Monadic consciousness, the perspective reverses:

“The universe/consciousness is experiencing through this body.”


Soul: “I am the consciousness expressing through this form.”

Monad: “This form is an expression within consciousness."


Soul = Point

Monad = Field

Soul consciousness is centered at a point.

Monadic consciousness is centered in the field.


This is a shift from personal to transpersonal.


Here are the levels:


  

No comments:

Post a Comment