Thursday, December 15, 2022

2023 updates

Hello my beloved Lightworkers,

Here are some of the plans I have for 2023. 

Let's start first with the background.

During 2006-2012 I had an awakening experience, published 45 Free Reiki Attunements, 36 Free Reiki Attunements, 28 Powerful Attunements, Eternal Spirit, The Ascension Rays, Alpha Omega Healing Session and the Earth Gate. I also launched the City of Shamballa Social Network in 2009. In 2012, the City of Shamballa trademark was approved to keep the website online and reach the world with Light. 

Between my books, videos, and the City of Shamballa I'll estimate that I impacted 100,000 lives for the better, helping humanity find the Divine within and helping to spread the Light. I even made it into the book Llewellyn's Complete Book of Reiki. I'm eternally grateful to my masters Steve Murray, Stephen Lovering, Ole Gabrielsen, Kathy McConnell, Tami MacDowell, and many others for teaching me Reiki. I'm also eternally grateful to AMBA for her attunements, and many many others who have contributed attunements over the years. I'm eternally grateful to Esta Lior, Lu, George, Marius, Blane Hoffman, Sebastian BotaDr. Sohini Shukla, Tercy Lonan, Steven Hutchinson, and Mary Keating for all of the positive support and words of encouragement throughout the years. I'm also grateful to Alain, who I miss, for spreading the Light. Thank you to all of the translators of my books in the past. I'm indebted to all of you. 

In 2013 I entered the crucifixion phase, which I believe was designed to burn off any arrears of karma. If you read about my past life, I stole money from the king to give to my family. My karma was to lose money and lose my family. 

During 2013-2022 I went through a series of hardships which included divorce, loss of family members, and financial struggles. In 2022 I pulled most of my books from distribution at the request of a third party, which devastated me from losing 10 years of my work, but helped me further understand the law of free will. I discuss the struggles in my book The Path of Oneness. I know I am being prepared for a mission in the Higher Realms, and the rest of my time on Earth is the Path of Earth Service prior to moving into the Path of Sirius as a Lightbody. I'm confident I will reconnect with other masters such as Dr. Joshua David Stone and Christoffer

Despite the struggles trying to dim my Light, I refuse to give up and continue to follow my dreams of spreading Light around the world. If you look at my Gene Keys profile, there are 4 Gene Keys (Gene Keys 16, 9, 37, and 40) that center around God's Grace (Gene Key 22). My purpose in life has to been to align my life with my Higher Self's mission in order to receive God's Grace (and help others receive God's Grace), and express the traits of versatility (be an author, video producer, and website manager etc.), perseverance (never give up), tenderness/compassion toward all beings, and resolve (have faith- never give up- use my energy wisely for a purpose). 

So you may ask, what is new? What do I have planned?

As you are aware, the City of Shamballa has been upgraded to a new mobile friendly platform. In 2022 I published approximately 20 ebooks with various attunements in them. The links in the new books match the new website's links. Hoping this brings more people to the platform.

I've been locked out of my Facebook account since November 2022 (a test of my resolve and perseverance) but I'm sure I will get access again in 2023. I plan to make photos with wisdom and reference the City of Shamballa bringing people to the website and then sharing them everywhere. 

I estimate by January 2023 that the City of Shamballa trademark will be renewed. 

The next phase is to re-publish the books 28 Powerful Reiki Attunements and Eternal Spirit without the third party's content. Also planned are videos such as Medicine Buddha's Death Dying Purification Ritual, an Abundance Prayer, Djwhal Khul's meditations, the new COS website overview video, a Live Essene Healing Session, and more wisdom videos. I continue to be a volunteer healer at the Distant Healing Network. 

I'll continue to contribute to lifting others up on Earth as long as I can, and follow the manifestation of my Higher Self on Earth. It is with great hope that I have impacted the world for the better.

I'm eternally grateful to all of you and may God bless all of you on your journeys.

All my love,

Chris


---

P.S. This song summarizes my life.


2 comments:

  1. City of Shamballa website is upgraded. Ebooks are published. Will post again when more updates happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The City of Shamballa Trademark was renewed successfully.

    ReplyDelete

Archangel Michael Protection Prayer

Lord Michael before! Lord Michael behind! Lord Michael to the right! Lord Michael to the left! Lord Michael above! Lord Michael below! Lord ...