Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Intention

I've set the intention that all who ask to receive attunements from me receive them perfectly and instantly the moment they call them in regardless if the attunement is prepared in the past, present or future and regardless of who the recipient is.......yes you can do this too....believe and so it is!

This quote will be in my new healing book, once I finish it. I just added it. "I've set the intention that all who ask to receive healing from me receive healing perfectly and instantly the moment they call the healing session in, regardless if the healing session is prepared in the past, present or future and regardless of who the recipient is." ~ Chris Comish......same guidance as above applies.....yes you can do this too.....believe and so it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 15 years Anniversary City of Shamballa members!

Happy 15 years Anniversary City of Shamballa members! So grateful for all of your efforts to lift up the consciousness of humanity however y...